- Using the Laundry Pen, careful write name on the non-adhesive side of the label.
- Go over each letter several times, pressing firmly with the pen, making the letter bold and clear.
- Leave the ink to dry for 60 seconds.
- Using scissors, cut off the label and round the corners. Rounding corners prevents frayed edges peeling.
- Selecting a suitable location inside the garment, place the label adhesive side down.
- Set Iron to a low temperature.
- Place ironing cloth over label and iron over cloth using firm pressure for 6 seconds.
- Allow up to 60 seconds to cool and check all the edges are bonded. If not, repeat ironing moving firmly around the edges.
- Korbond clothes labels are washable at 40° and dry cleanable.
- Do not use steam setting when ironing.