- Tidy frayed edges from torn or ripped areas and turn garment inside out.
- Make a pattern of the hole/tear with paper.
- Using the pattern, cut a suitable piece of surplus material or a piece of fabric chosen to match.
- Place material in the hole, ready to place another piece of mender on top.
- Cut mender larger than damaged area and round the corners with scissors to prevent fraying.
- Place mender, adhesive side down, over the material and hole/tear on the inside of the garment.
- Set iron to required temperature.
- Place ironing cloth over the garment and iron for required time.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, test to see if fully bonded. If not fully bonded, repeat step above.
- Always test on inconspicuous area first.
- Korbond Iron On Mender is washable and dry cleanable.
- Do not use steam setting when ironing.