- Review heat & timings guide within pack
- Turn garment inside out or with curtains and drapes, underside up.
- Cut tape to length, ensuring a sufficient amount to fully cover the required area. For larger areas, such as curtains, work in small sections.
- Iron garment or fabric to crease in the hem at required length.
- Set iron to required temperature.
- Adhesive side down, place hemming tape over edges of the hem, ensure this overlaps with the main fabric.
- Place ironing cloth between hem and iron.
- To iron, hold iron firmly onto hem (duration as per guidelines). Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Gently test for bond, if not fully bonded, repeat step above.
- Always test on inconspicuous area first
- Korbond hemming tape is washable and dry cleanable.
- Do not use steam setting when ironing.