10m Hemming Web
Korbond Hemming Web provides a sew free permanent solution for bonding fabrics together quickly and easily. The fusible miracle web is ideal for hemming curtains, bonding badges, appliqués and a multitude of craft projects.
- Turn garment inside out or with curtains and drapes, lay flat, underside up.
- Iron garment or fabric to crease in hem at required length.
(suitable heat for fabric)
- Cut web to required length and place between two sides of fabric to be bonded. Do not allow tape to protrude or have direct contact with the iron.
- Set iron to a hot temperature and use a low steam setting. Synthetics need special care, do not allow to dry out.
- Press iron slowly and firmly over hem for approx. 20 seconds.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes
To Alter Hem
- Follow step 5 and peel apart while hot. Some adhesive will remain.
- Always test on a hidden area first.
Korbond Hemming Web is washable and dry cleanable.